BURBERRY x KRIS WU
Burberry has revealed its latest creative collaboration with musician, actor and Burberry ambassador Kris Wu.
Created and curated by Kris Wu and Christopher Bailey, the 19-piece collection includes iconic and everyday pieces, from a trench coat with prints of Kris’s personal tattoos to The Rucksack embroidered with his song lyrics.To celebrate the collaboration, Kris appears in a series of images, shot in London, wearing looks from the collection.
THE COLLECTION - Graphic motif sweatshirts, sweatpants, and hoodies printed and embroidered with artwork of Kris’s personal tattoos and song lyrics.
- Outerwear pieces include a classic leather biker jacket and a soft-touch plastic cagoule in Modern Stewart Royal tartan. The trench coat and single-breasted car coat have a relaxed-fit design and come in lightweight, weatherproof gabardine woven at the Burberry mill in Yorkshire, England.
- Vintage check cotton shirts and printed T-shirts are oversized, inspired by the artist’s style.
- Accessories include Vintage check and leather baseball caps, and the signature leather-trimmed lightweight rucksack, reimagined with Kris Wu.
- Burberry x Kris Wu is available in select stores and globally on Burberry.com with new additions to the collection being introduced in January 2018.
ABOUT KRIS WU AND BURBERRY
- Burberry has a longstanding relationship with Kris Wu who was announced as the brand’s ambassador in October 2016.
- In November 2016, Kris Wu collaborated with the brand on the ‘Kris Wu Edit’ featuring five looks curated from his favourite Burberry pieces.
- Kris Wu made his runway debut in January 2016 closing the brand’s London menswear show.
- Most recently, Kris attended the Burberry September 2017 show at Old Sessions House in London.